Letter to the Minister of Environment and Climate Change: Significant Error in Multiplier Formula, Light Duty Vehicle GHG Standards
Dear Minister Wilkinson, Electric Mobility Canada represents more than 200 organizations working to electrify transportation across Canada. Members representing more than […]
May 13, 2020 CANADA — COVID-19 has disrupted our way of life, and immediate relief has been the priority of […]
COVID-19 crisis: 9 recommendations from Electric Mobility Canada. Consult the recommendations from EMC to support the electrified transportation high-tech industry […]
July 7-8, 2020 Virtual conference: Work, commute and travel during… and beyond COVID-19
We are going through an unprecedented crisis created by the COVID-19 virus that may change our world in a profound way with deep-rooted effects on our health, our social life, our economy and our infrastructure.
EV2020VÉ Conference & Trade Show
- Our first virtual conference was a smashing success!
- More than 600 registered participants;
- World class quality panelists
- 2 days of discussions
- A high tech virtual conference technology that raised the bar for all virtual conferences(More news from the conference and upcoming report to follow)
- NRCan wants your projets : Here is the RFP from NRCanRequest for Proposals – Zero-Emission Vehicle Awareness InitiativeNatural Resources Canada (NRCan) is now accepting project proposals for funding consideration under the new Zero-Emission Vehicle Awareness Initiative. This second Request for Proposals (RFP) seeks proposals for innovative projects that aim to increase consumer awareness of zero-emission vehicles and infrastructure.We invite you to visit our website for more information and to contact us at email@example.com in order to receive a copy of the Applicant’s Package, which includes the Applicant’s Guide and Application Form.Project Proposals must be submitted via email no later than September 8, 2020, 23:59 Eastern Daylight Time. Should you have any questions about the Program, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMC now has 212 members, a record !
During this pandemic, Electric Mobility Canada managed to welcome many new members from many sectors and regions of Canada. They are from BC, Alberta, Ontario and Québec… and we are expecting more new members in the weeks and months to come.
- For members involved in BC : A new funding opportunity
« As you may know, MNP has been engaged by the BC Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources to manage and administer the CleanBC Advanced Research and Commercialization (ARC) program. The program is designed to support advanced research, commercialization and demonstration projects of zero-emission vehicle (ZEV) related technologies. On July 9, 2020, the Province of British Columbia announced $4.18 million in new funding under the ARC program. For more information on this announcement and eligibility for funding, please refer to thenews release and arcbc.ca.We are hoping to raise awareness of the program along with the current Request for Expressions of Interest (RFEOI) that closes onAugust 14, 2020.While we have already invited a number of firms in the ZEV sector in BC to apply for funding, we would appreciate your help in reaching out to additional contacts that may be interested in the program. In particular, we would like your assistance with advertising the ARC program to your members and stakeholders, either through an announcement on social media, a section in an upcoming newsletter or a mention on your website. The program targets private sector organizations with BC-based research, development and commercialization activities in the ZEV sector.