Media Advisory – EV2020VÉ, the most important conference of the decade in electric mobility
(Nov 6, 2020) – As electric mobility takes off across Canada and around the world, Electric Mobility Canada’s annual Electro-mobilize! conference (Nov 9-10 / virtual format) is likely to be the largest conference of the decade in electric mobility in Canada.
Several important announcements
Several announcements will be made at this conference by Hydro-Québec, FLO, Electric Mobility Canada, StatsCan, etc., which means that this event will be very well attended by all the major players in the Canadian transportation electrification industry.
Conversations with Ministers
This conference will also see the participation of 3 ministers involved in the field:
- The Honourable Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry, Canada
- The Honourable Seamus O’Regan, Minister of Natural Resources, Canada
- Benoit Charette, Minister of the Environment and the Fight against Climate Change, Québec
A Canadian Industrial Strategy for Transportation Electrification
The conference will host dozens of scientists, engineers and companies from Canada and around the world and will discuss the future of our industry, including several panels devoted to the creation of a Canadian industrial strategy for transportation electrification.
This conference has been made possible through the generous support of our sponsors:
- Platinum: Hydro-Quebec, ABB, Government of Canada
- Gold: Alectra Utilities, Ontario Power Generation, FLO, Lion Electric Company, Guidehouse
- Silver: Switch, Uber, Earth Day Canada, Québecor, Enel X, BYD, Ivey Foundation, IES Synergy, Electrify Canada, CIBC
– 30 –
For information and media relations: Maureen Shuell / 1-416-898-5600 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For the conference link for media professionals, contact Éric Turgeon / 514-830-2735 / email@example.com