Job offer: Administration Coordinator (bilingual English and French)
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) is currently looking for a bilingual Administration Coordinator to join our team. Read the details below to see if you’d be a good fit for this role, and submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 30, 2021.
Job Title: Administration Coordinator
Organization: Electric Mobility Canada
Job location: remote, from your home office anywhere in Canada
Duration: 12-month contract (with possibility of extension)
Hours: Monday to Friday, full time, 40 hours per week
- general office support to EMC’s team members
- ensure office operations and procedures are organized and followed
- setting up and managing schedules for meetings, committee meetings, working groups, events, etc.
- Drafting minutes of committee meetings and related governance support (distribution, record keeping)
- reconciling senior staff expenses
- follow up on accounts receivable (ex. membership fees, conference registration and sponsorships)
- follow up on accounts payable (ex. suppliers, consultants, licenses, etc.)
- support for online payments for EMC memberships in database
- establishing and maintaining corporate files with Microsoft Office and cloud solutions ensuring that online filing systems are maintained
- Provide executive assistant support to the President & CEO (ex. Meeting scheduling, and material preparation)
- Providing support for EMC related initiatives
- booking travel arrangements (when restrictions lifted)
Other duties as required.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Proven administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Discretion and judgement
How to apply:
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, July 30, 2021.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.