Electric Mobility Canada to explore 2035 zero-emissions vehicle sales goal at Annual Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 1, 2021
From October 5 -7, 2021, Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) will be holding its Annual Conference titled Target 2035. This virtual event will explore how to turn the federal government’s light duty zero emissions vehicle (ZEV) 2035 sales goal into a reality.
Several important announcements
Several announcements will be made at this conference by by StromVolt Americas Inc., EMC, and others. This yearly event is heavily anticipated by all the major players in the Canadian transportation electrification industry.
Conversations with VIPs
This conference will also see the participation of several VIPs, including The Honourable François-Phillipe Champagne, Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry, Canada, who will be opening the conference on October 5th at 10:30am EDT
Thought leaders and industry experts
The conference will host dozens of scientists, engineers and organizations from Canada and the U.S. Each day of the three-day conference is neatly categorized into the following:
- Oct. 5 (Day 1): Light-duty vehicle day
- Oct. 6 (Day 2): Health, environment & regulation day
- Oct. 7 (Day 3): Medium & heavy-duty vehicle day
This conference has been made possible through the generous support of our sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Hydro-Quebec
- Level IV: CIBC, FLO | AddÉnergie, SCRAP-IT, StromVolt Americas Inc.
- Level III: ABB Canada, Alectra Utilities, Lion Electric, Siemens Canada Ltd.
- Level II: Bectrol Inc., BYD, Enel X, Girardin Inc., Jour de la Terre, New Flyer | MCI, Petro-Canada, SWTCH Energy Inc.
- Level I: AES Engineering, Burlington Hydro, Maple Majestic, Roulez Électrique, Taiga Motors Inc.
– 30 –
For information and media relations: Anna Schuett / 519-377-0338 / firstname.lastname@example.org