EMC Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
- Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership.
- If EMC refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund.
Membership Cancellation by a Member
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits received by a member must be cancelled/returned to EMC.
- All refund requests must be made by the member or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the member and/or transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
These above policies apply to all EMC memberships unless otherwise noted.