APRIL 27-30, 2020
HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
APRIL 27-30, 2020 - HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
Technical Sessions: Tracks and Sub-tracks
1. Research and Innovation: Pre-Commercial Technologies
- Battery Technologies: What is the latest research in new battery chemistry, design, safety, and recycling?
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles: hydrogen storage, fuel cell industrialization, system costs
- Smart mobility and storage: What is the latest research in smart charging, ultra-fast charging, V2X?
- Vehicle Design: What is the latest research in autonomous vehicles, electric powertrain and other vehicle innovation?
- E-Mobility from an Energy & Environmental Perspective: Emissions, environmental impact, economics
2. Policies and Programs: Accelerating Adoption
- What policies and programs are required to accelerate adoption of EVs in Canada?
- What are the Best practices and policies from around the world in terms of promoting e-mobility?
- In Canada, what can we learn from the experiences of certain Provinces, Municipalities and businesses?
- How are codes and standards advancing EV adoption in Canada?
3. Taking e-mobility further: The Application of New Technology
- What are the applications of new technology? How is e-mobility re-shaping the world of mining, commercial and recreational vehicles and public transit?
- How are commercial fleet managers applying this technology and how is the total cost of ownership driving adoption?
- What role are businesses, site hosts, utilities, charging network operators, OEMs, landlords and condo corporations, and technology providers playing in the deployment of EVs and the rollout of a charging infrastructure?
- How are businesses, utilities, and technology providers preparing for this deployment?
EV2020VÉ Conference & Trade Show
April 27-30, 2020 | Hilton Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 11th annual national event. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.