APRIL 27-30, 2020
HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
APRIL 27-30, 2020 - HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
To be used for your presentation:
Call for Abstracts
The call for abstracts ends on November 29, 2019. The abstracts will primarily be selected for oral presentations during the sessions. Some additional abstracts may be retained to be presented in other formats. Notification of acceptance is to be expected by no later than January 13, 2020.
The following table lists the topics and subtopics for your abstract(s):
1. Research and Innovation: Pre-Commercial Technologies
- Battery Technologies: What is the latest research in new battery chemistry, design, safety, and recycling?
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles: hydrogen storage, fuel cell industrialization, system costs
- Smart mobility and storage: What is the latest research in smart charging, ultra-fast charging, V2X?
- Vehicle Design: What is the latest research in autonomous vehicles, electric powertrain and other vehicle innovation?
- E-Mobility from an Energy & Environmental Perspective: Emissions, environmental impact, economics
2. Policies and Programs: Accelerating Adoption
- What policies and programs are required to accelerate adoption of EVs in Canada?
- What are the Best practices and policies from around the world in terms of promoting e-mobility?
- In Canada, what can we learn from the experiences of certain Provinces, Municipalities and businesses?
- How are codes and standards advancing EV adoption in Canada?
3. Taking e-mobility further: The Application of New Technology
- What are the applications of new technology? How is e-mobility re-shaping the world of mining, commercial and recreational vehicles and public transit?
- How are commercial fleet managers applying this technology and how is the total cost of ownership driving adoption?
- What role are businesses, site hosts, utilities, charging network operators, OEMs, landlords and condo corporations, and technology providers playing in the deployment of EVs and the rollout of a charging infrastructure?
- How are businesses, utilities, and technology providers preparing for this deployment?
- Enter title in ALL CAPS.
- 175 words/950 characters maximum, including spaces (at least 50 words/275 characters).
- Text only; no special characters, images or tables (see Images below).
- You may upload 1 image to support your abstract.
- Use high-resolution images to ensure clarity for publication. (300 dpi or better)
Presenter and Co-authors
- Enter full name, organization, city and province/state for all authors below, separating each name by a semicolon (;).
- Add “(Presenter)” after the presenter’s name.
- 1 presenter per abstract
Example: Johanne Tremblay, Green Vehicles Coalition, Winnipeg MB (Presenter); John Smith, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC
- Simultaneous interpretation will be available in all session rooms. Presenters can either make their presentation in English or in French. Abstracts can be submitted in English or in French. Please submit your abstract in the language that you will be presenting.
Editing Your Abstract
- To modify your abstract details, go to the Submission page and click on the abstract ID number or title in the list.
Note: abstracts that have been submitted are no longer editable.
Biography and Photo
- A 75-word biography in English is required for all presenters (see My Profile after login). A photo is requested for use in the mobile app and/or conference web site.
- Only the submitter and address in the CC Email field will receive notification of abstract acceptance, presenter registration instructions and presentation schedule. Additional recipients can be added in the CC Email field (see My Profile after login).
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in concurrent sessions as part of the official program. Presentation length is 10-15 minutes, depending on the number of speakers accepted for each session. Presentation will be made in PowerPoint before an audience of delegates.
- The deadline for receipt of abstracts is November 29th, 2019 at 11:59PM ET (UTC-5). Abstracts cannot be edited or replaced after this date. Incomplete abstracts will not be submitted for review.
Review and Acceptance
- All completed abstract submissions will be reviewed by the program committee. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent no later than Monday January 13, 2020.
- Paid registration by presenting authors is required by Friday February 7th, 2020. If your registration is not complete by this date, your abstract will be removed from the conference program.
Authorization and Publication
- By submitting an abstract and presenter/co-presenter details, the author authorizes Electric Mobility Canada to use, reprint and distribute same for marketing purposes.
EV2020VÉ Conference & Trade Show
April 27-30, 2020 | Hilton Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 11th annual national event. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.