APRIL 27-30, 2020
HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
APRIL 27-30, 2020 - HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
EV-VÉ Code of conduct
Electric Mobility Canada considers this code of conduct to correspond with its core values. Therefore, we expect that all delegates, speakers, sponsors and volunteers agree with the following.
All EV2020VÉ participants must:
- Be treated with respect and consideration valuing a diversity of views and opinion.
- Act with integrity, honour and truthfulness.
- Be inclusive and respectful of all participants, no matter the gender, gender expression, race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, class, physical character or disability.
- Work with honesty.
- Not make false or misleading statements that could be perceived as defamatory to a Conference participant or organization.
- Support gender equity throughout the event.
- Not tolerate abusive or disrespectful treatment. Discrimination or harassment by or toward anyone will not be tolerated.
- Respect the rules and policies of Conference venues.
EV2020VÉ Conference & Trade Show
April 27-30, 2020 | Hilton Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 11th annual national event. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.