APRIL 27-30, 2020
HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
APRIL 27-30, 2020 - HILTON MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
Thursday, April 30
7:00 – 9:00
Annual General Meeting
9:00 – 10:30
Workshop #1 – EV Batteries : From mining to end-of-life recycling, we look at the opportunities for North American industry
Moderator: Jeff Haltrecht, Call2Recycle, Toronto ON
What happens to the battery in my EV when I can’t use it anymore?
Jeff Haltrectht, Executive, Call2Recycle, Toronto ON
How does an EV battery get recycled?
Kathy Bruce, Vice President, Retriev Technologies, Trail BC
Canada’s next lithium producer, lithium from Alberta oil wells
Chris Doornbos, E3Metals, Calgary AB
Why are EV batteries of interest to the Gov’t of Canada?
9:00 – 10:30
Workshop #2 – Used EV Policies and Sales
Moderator: Cara Clairman, Plug N’ Drive, North York ON
- Dav Cvitkovic, Plug N’ Drive, North York ON
- Pascal Gosset, MuzeEV, Ste Hyacinthe QC
- Darryl J. Croft, Electric Vehicle Network, Toronto ON
9:00 – 10:30
Workshop #3 – MINING
The purpose of this panel is two-fold:
1) to share with the audience the achievements made in the electrification of mining vehicles.
2) to outline the needs, aspirations for further developments / improvements in mining vehicles.
Michael Serres, ABB Inc. Montréal QC
10:30 – 11:00
11:00 – 12:30
The future of eMobility
In a few short years, we have made significant inroads in eMobility for many modes of transportation and the technology developers are hard at work on what will be a major revolution in how transportation services on-road and off-road are planned and delivered. The panelists will share their understanding of how these new services will evolve and the impacts to expect.
Moderator: Catherine Kargas, Vice President, MARCON & Conference Chair
- Trends in eMobility
Nick Albanese, Head of Intelligent Mobility Research, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, New York NY, USA
- Andrea Rozell, Navigant, A Guidehouse company, Toronto ON
- EVs in fleet
Colin Sutherland, GeoTab, Oakville ON
- Raed Kadri, Director, The Automotive Vehicle Innovation Network, Toronto ON
- Barrie Kirk, Executive Director, CAVCOE, Ottawa ON
- eScooters’ role in eMobility
Chris Schafer, Lime, Toronto ON
12:30 – 14:30
Speaker’s Lunch and Closing Remarks
15:00 – 17:00
EV2020VÉ Conference & Trade Show
April 27-30, 2020 | Hilton Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 11th annual national event. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.