May 6 to 9, 2019
Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, QC
Electric Mobility Canada invites industry partners to participate at the EV2019VÉ Trade Show taking place at The Hotel Le Concorde in Québec City, on May 6-7-8, 2019.
Located in the heart of EV2019VÉ, the Trade Show will gather more than 30 exhibitors representing the complete value chain of the EV industry, including vehicle manufacturers, suppliers and fleet operators. Its central location at The Hotel Le Concorde will create a gathering space for all delegates to facilitate ongoing contact among conference attendees.
- Showcase your brand, organization, and products, in the largest EV conference and trade show in Canada;
- Privileged access to all delegates, governments, and media, and key decision makers;
- B2B opportunities
- Be part of Canada’s clean and green transportation alternative.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary, Electric Mobility Canada is pleased to launch the Start-up Corner. Showcasing small businesses less than 5 years old and with 5 employees or less, this new zone will promote innovative commercial ideas and projects.
- Smaller booth & Preferential rate
- EMC 1-year membership
- Full-access to the Conference and networking events
EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show
May 6th to 9th, 2019 | Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, Quebec CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 10th annual national event, taking place in Quebec City, Quebec from May 6th to 9th, 2019. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.