May 6 to 9, 2019
Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, QC
With the theme “Intelligent mobility is electric”, our call for abstracts focuses on the many aspects of transportation electrification with regards to intermodality, technological breakthroughs, and sustainable mobility.
For all modes of transportation – individual transportation, fleets, public transit and public transportation, specialized and commercial vehicles – EV2019VÉ solicits the presentation of your latest research results, technical developments, demonstration projects, practical and conclusive experiments, innovative business models, public policies, and strategies.
The call for abstracts ends on November 23, 2018. The abstracts will primarily be selected for oral presentations during the sessions. Some additional abstracts may be retained to be presented in other formats. Notification of acceptance is to be expected by no later than December 14, 2018.
The following table lists the topics and subtopics for your abstract(s):
Shared, connected and autonomous EVs
Transit and trucks
- Latest vehicular technologies
- Smart grid & storage
- Charging networks, fuel cell infrastructure and/or deployment
- Advanced batteries & fuel cell and other components
Promotion and outreach
Evolution of programs and business models
EV legislative framework upates
- Enter title in ALL CAPS.
- 175 words/950 characters maximum, including spaces (at least 50 words/275 characters).
- Text only; no special characters, images or tables (see Images below).
- You may upload 1 image to support your abstract.
- Use high-resolution images to ensure clarity for publication. (300 dpi or better)
Presenter and Co-authors
- Enter full name, organization, city and province/state for all authors below, separating each name by a semicolon (;).
- Add “(Presenter)” after the presenter’s name.
- 1 presenter per abstract
Example: Johanne Tremblay, Green Vehicles Coalition, Winnipeg MB (Presenter); John Smith, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC
- Simultaneous interpretation will be available in all session rooms. Presenters can either make their presentation in English or in French. Abstracts can be submitted in English or in French. Please submit your abstract in the language that you will be presenting.
Editing Your Abstract
- To modify your abstract details, go to the Submission page and click on the abstract ID number or title in the list.
Note: abstracts that have been submitted are no longer editable.
Biography and Photo
- A 75-word biography in English is required for all presenters (see My Profile after login). A photo is requested for use in the mobile app and/or conference web site.
- Only the submitter and address in the CC Email field will receive notification of abstract acceptance, presenter registration instructions and presentation schedule. Additional recipients can be added in the CC Email field (see My Profile after login).
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in concurrent sessions as part of the official program. Presentation length is 10-15 minutes, depending on the number of speakers accepted for each session. Presentation will be made in PowerPoint before an audience of delegates.
- The deadline for receipt of abstracts is Friday November 23rd 2018 at 11:59PM ET (UTC-5). Abstracts cannot be edited or replaced after this date. Incomplete abstracts will not be submitted for review.
Review and Acceptance
- All completed abstract submissions will be reviewed by the program committee. Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent no later than Friday December 14th 2018.
- Paid registration by presenting authors is required by Monday February 4th 2019. If your registration is not complete by this date, your abstract will be removed from the conference program.
Authorization and Publication
- By submitting an abstract and presenter/co-presenter details, the author authorizes Electric Mobility Canada to use, reprint and distribute same for marketing purposes.
EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show
May 6th to 9th, 2019 | Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, Quebec CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 10th annual national event, taking place in Quebec City, Quebec from May 6th to 9th, 2019. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.