May 6 to 9, 2019
Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, QC
Media Credential Registration
Welcome to the Media Registration Site for the EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show which will take place at the Hôtel Le Concorde, Québec, May 6th TO May 9th.
To apply for media/photographer/blogger credentials to attend the EV2019VÉ Conference and Trade Show, applicants must fill out the following form no later than 48 hours prior to the event to allow time for review.
Please note all Credential Requests will be evaluated on the following:
- Applicant must have proof of a considerable and consistent readership.
- Applicant coverage/publication must feature relevant original content.
- Applicant must have proof of employment with outlet.
- Applicant must maintain a professional demeanor at all times including appropriate dress and a professional attitude.
- Applicant must create relevant content based on access.
Accreditation approval will be provided directly by email. Approved and accredited media, bloggers, photographers and camera operators will be allowed access to the EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show as well as the onsite Media Room. All credentials are subject to revocation.
For conference media accreditation and all interview requests with spokespeople or speakers, before and during the Conference, please contact:
Thank you for your interest in the EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show!
EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show
May 6th to 9th, 2019 | Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, Quebec CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 10th annual national event, taking place in Quebec City, Quebec from May 6th to 9th, 2019. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.