May 6 to 9, 2019
Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, QC
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
TOP 4 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Stellar program and Trade Show: Learn about the latest developments and innovations in the EV industry
- Take part in discussions with all top leaders in the industry
- Share your work and network with more than 400 delegates
- Your chance to test new electric vehicles at the Ride & Drive
(until March 15)
(March 15 – May 3)
(As of May 4)
|Full Conference registration|
|Members||$ 700.00 + taxes||$ 825.00 + taxes||$ 1000.00 + taxes|
|Non Members||$ 900.00 + taxes||$ 1050.00 + taxes||$ 1200.00 + taxes|
|Students||$ 400.00 + taxes||$ 500.00 + taxes||$ 625.00 + taxes|
|One-day Registration *|
|Members||$ 400.00 + taxes||$ 400.00 + taxes||$ 400.00 + taxes|
|Non Members||$ 500.00 + taxes||$ 500.00 + taxes||$ 500.00 + taxes|
|Students||$ 300.00 + taxes||$ 300.00 + taxes||$ 300.00 + taxes|
|Thursday May 9 – Half-day registration|
|Members||$ 200.00 + taxes||$ 200.00 + taxes||$ 200.00 + taxes|
|Non Members||$ 225.00 + taxes||$ 225.00 + taxes||$ 225.00 + taxes|
|Students||$ 150.00 + taxes||$ 150.00 + taxes||$ 150.00 + taxes|
* Valid for 1 conference day on Tuesday May 7 or Wednesday May 8.
*Tax: Québec GST + QST (14,975%) will be applied to the registration rates.
The following activities are included in full registration (1) fees:
- Continental Breakfast – May 7, 8 & 9.
- Networking Breaks – May 7, 8 & 9.
- Buffet Luncheon – May 8th
- Networking Event – May 7th at the Musée National des Beaux-Arts de Québec
(1) Daily Registrations do NOT include any social events
HOW TO REGISTER
Note to Committee members, speakers, and session moderators: the persons belonging to one of these categories of participants will receive a special link to process their registration. Please contact the secretariat at EVconferenceVE@emc-mec.ca for any information.
We accept the following methods of payment: Check and Credit Cards (Visa & MasterCard).
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICIES
No refunds will be granted for cancellations received after Friday, March 9th, 2019.
However, if your cancellation request is received in writing prior to Friday, March 9th, 2019, you will obtain a refund(2) of your registration fee after the Conference.
(2) Note that a $50 CAD administration fee will apply to all refunds.
HOW TO CANCEL (prior to March 9th 2019):
Please attach your official receipt to your cancellation request and send it by e-mail or fax to:
EV2019VÉ Conference Secretariat – JPdL International
Fax: +1 (514) 287-1248
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Abstract submission deadline
November 23, 2018
|Regular registration fees apply||As of March 15, 2019|
|Deadline for refund of cancelled registrations||March 9, 2019|
|Closing of online registration. On-site registration fees apply||May 3, 2019|
|Deadline to book with preferential rate||April 8, 2019|
EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show
May 6th to 9th, 2019 | Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, Quebec CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 10th annual national event, taking place in Quebec City, Quebec from May 6th to 9th, 2019. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.