May 6 to 9, 2019
Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, QC
EV-VÉ Code of conduct
Electric Mobility Canada considers this code of conduct to correspond with its core values. Therefore, we expect that all delegates, speakers, sponsors and volunteers agree with the following.
All EV2019VÉ participants must:
- Be treated with respect and consideration valuing a diversity of views and opinion.
- Act with integrity, honour and truthfulness.
- Be inclusive and respectful of all participants, no matter the gender, gender expression, race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, class, physical character or disability.
- Work with honesty.
- Not make false or misleading statements that could be perceived as defamatory to a Conference participant or organization.
- Support gender equity throughout the event.
- Not tolerate abusive or disrespectful treatment. Discrimination or harassment by or toward anyone will not be tolerated.
- Respect the rules and policies of Conference venues.
EV2019VÉ Conference & Trade Show
May 6th to 9th, 2019 | Hôtel Le Concorde, Quebec City, Quebec CANADA
Electric Mobility Canada (EMC) invites you to the 10th annual national event, taking place in Quebec City, Quebec from May 6th to 9th, 2019. Focusing on all modes of ground electric transportation, the EV/VÉ Conference and Trade Show is the most important and respected event in the EV industry in Canada.