We are pleased to introduce the EV2017VÉ mobile app for your PC, Apple and Android devices.
- To access the app, please click or copy the following URL into your browser: http://meaurl.com/ev-ve. Mobile device users may also search for the EV2017VÉ app in the iOS or Google Stores.
- You can login using Facebook, LinkedIn or your email address you used to register for the conference.
o Using Facebook or LinkedIn: the app does all of the work.
o Using Email: an email will be sent to you with a link to click, after which you will have access to the chat function in the app.
With this app, registrants will be able to:
- View the current schedule, attendee, speaker, sponsor and exhibitor lists
- Send direct messages to other delegates with the application messaging system
- Stay up to date on key events and times (i.e. Ride N’ Drive, Exhibit, Speaker Ready Room, etc.)
- Download media kits
- Read live tweets covering the event
- Take photos and explore the gallery of organizer and attendee photos of the event
- Receive important announcements from EV2017VÉ organizers
- View the exhibit floor plan
- Participate in live polls
- Complete post-event survey
- …and more!
All information is subject to change prior to the event. Attendees that have not provided consent will be kept confidential. The app will be regularly updated to reflect any changes to the program, ensuring that you will be able to plan to take advantage of all that we have to offer at EV2017VÉ.
If you have difficulties with the app, please contact the Secretariat.
EV2017VÉ Conference & Trade Show
May 29th to June 1st, 2017 | Hilton-Toronto, Markham, Ontario, CANADA
Mark your calendar for EV2017VÉ Conference & Trade Show! Don’t miss out unique plenary and technical sessions, academic workshops and technical tours! Our popular Ride N’ Drive for the general public will be taking place on May 29, 2017.